new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Go down

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system Empty new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Post  profit4us on Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

I looked every where in the terms and I can not find out when payments are? is it the 5th? the 15th? I do not know I can not find anywhere.

Also I do not know what e-mail is not allowable? I use yahoo, I see that in the list, but yet again I find nothing in the terms, Sorry I guess I fail . I must be blind I cant find nothing. sorry I quess I can not use this site .

oh well

good luck all

Steve

profit4us

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system Empty Re: new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Post  Tabby on Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Steve,
I'm sorry you had trouble finding this information. We pay by the 5th of the month and disposable e-mail addresses are not allowed. Hope this helps!

Tabby
Tabby
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system Empty Re: new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Post  marslatinoheat on Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm

i also failed the quiz... and my acct has been held up.... it was askin me how old u gotta be and stuff like that, i was guessing 18 or 21

marslatinoheat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby on Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:54 am

You must be at lesat 18 years old to join. Hope this helps What a Face

Tabby
Tabby
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum