LeprechaunsLoot.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any suggestions on getting offers to approve?

4 posters

Go down

Any suggestions on getting offers to approve? Empty Any suggestions on getting offers to approve?

Post  jenlynn30 Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:16 pm

I have had alot of help from people, but all suggestions are welcome on how to get offers to approve.
Thanks

jenlynn30

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions on getting offers to approve? Empty Re: Any suggestions on getting offers to approve?

Post  JessicaMichele Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:42 pm

I found this on one of my yahoo groups and found it extremely helpful for freebies!

When to stop on Freebies:
Consumer Promotion Center - Submit 2nd page

Brand Survey Panel - Submit 2nd page

Consumer Expression - Do until you see message in black at the top that reads "Thank you. Your information has been received successfully...". There will be an additional survey beneath this message. Do not do it.

My Elite Rewards - Submit 2nd page

Rewards Gateway - Submit 2nd page

Consumer Beat - Do until you see message in black at the top that reads "Thank you. Your information has been received successfully..."

My Insider Deals - Give info and choose offer on 2nd page. Submit. Your done.

Survey Networks - Do until you see message in black at the top that reads "Thank you. Your information has been received successfully...

My Select Gifts - Submit 2nd page

Opinion Direct - Do until you see message in black at the top that reads "Thank you. Your information has been received successfully..."

Savings List - Submit 2nd page (choose offer)

Net Panel - Done when progress bar in upper right corner shows completed and when you see "Exclusive Bonus Offer..." at top of page. When you get to this page the progress bar will be empty again but you are done

JessicaMichele

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions on getting offers to approve? Empty Re: Any suggestions on getting offers to approve?

Post  nekiar Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 am

wow. now that was helpful. i was just going to say to clear your cookies. lmao. thanks. that was a wonderful list. and very helpful.

nekiar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:43 pm

You all need to make sure that you are completing as much as the offer asks you to and not just what you need to do to get credit. If it says "complete the survey" but credits on page 2 you still need to complete the survey so it doesn't get reversed What a Face
Tabby
Tabby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down