LeprechaunsLoot.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

3 posters

Go down

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system Empty new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Post  profit4us Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:42 pm

I looked every where in the terms and I can not find out when payments are? is it the 5th? the 15th? I do not know I can not find anywhere.

Also I do not know what e-mail is not allowable? I use yahoo, I see that in the list, but yet again I find nothing in the terms, Sorry I guess I fail . I must be blind I cant find nothing. sorry I quess I can not use this site .

oh well

good luck all

Steve

profit4us

Back to top Go down

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system Empty Re: new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Post  Tabby Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Steve,
I'm sorry you had trouble finding this information. We pay by the 5th of the month and disposable e-mail addresses are not allowed. Hope this helps!
Tabby
Tabby
Admin

Back to top Go down

new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system Empty Re: new here and cant pass that darn fraud verification system

Post  marslatinoheat Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:38 pm

i also failed the quiz... and my acct has been held up.... it was askin me how old u gotta be and stuff like that, i was guessing 18 or 21

marslatinoheat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tabby Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:54 am

You must be at lesat 18 years old to join. Hope this helps What a Face
Tabby
Tabby
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum